• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Odt garage sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu tango

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
28   4
Reaction score
Been kicking around the idea of helping host a big yard sale by odt members to sell to general public.
I'm thinking a large yard or parking lot sale so we can sell and purge our junk and nick nacks. Not worth one or two sellers stuff that won't draw a crowd, I'm thinking multiple members on a larger scale with a little advertising if this interests odt members I will help organize one for a Saturday in sept like a 9am- 2 pm one day only sale! Can be like a meet and greet with an opportunity to create more space and generate a few bucks to come spend back at odt. Comment or pm if interested! I have lots of tables!

I checked out bikers thread sounds fun but I'm thinking of a sale geared more towards the gen public
i may not know what I'm talking about (probably the case) but it sounds like this swapmeet is geared toward odt members
and more firearms related! I'm trying to sell a wide range of house art tools etc! But either way it sounds fun!

we are doing a swap meet Sept 20th at Johns Creek Gun range,bring your stuff there

I mistakenly did an FFL transfer with them WITHOUT asking the price first. They charged me $50 and I was a regular customer with a CCP (No phone call required). I actually thought they were kidding when they said $50 but nope they weren't. Needless to say that was the last $50 I spent there and have not been a customer since.

I am a little shocked they are allowing the swap meet, last I spoke to them I thought they were pretty anti ODT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom