• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Dislike Button... What is your vote? Yes or No??

Nobody is jealous of someone listing a used Glock with holster wear for $800... Scorn... Contempt perhaps, but nobody is jealous of some bottom feeder trying to rip off their fellow ODT'rs...
bottom line is

its perfectly okay to list a standard glock 43 for $1500.

and it is perfectly okay for me to reply - LOL lick my ass u retarded ****er

America.

Nobody is jealous of someone listing a used Glock with holster wear for $800... Scorn... Contempt perhaps, but nobody is jealous of some bottom feeder trying to rip off their fellow ODT'rs...
Yea, I get that . But if it goes beyond ads personally every post I make will get get thumbs down by every homosexual on here. That's all I'm saying. But hey.... like I said sounds cool. Let the button clicking commence

bottom line is

its perfectly okay to list a standard glock 43 for $1500.

and it is perfectly okay for me to reply - LOL lick my ass u retarded ****er

America.

I agree with you, but the rules are in place to protect the person selling the $1500 Glock43 from having to endure any ridicule or teasing. Those folks must be protected at all costs.

This isn't America. It's ODT.

Just so I'm clear and not misunderstood. "Thumbs Down" on ads would NOT bother me at all. It might even help some folks that have no idea what they have? But who the heck am i

Just so I'm clear and not misunderstood. "Thumbs Down" on ads would NOT bother me at all. It might even help some folks that have no idea what they have? But who the heck am i

I think it’s understood that rational people aren’t going to go ape **** over people slapping on a $100 up charge on something that’s rare or hard to find in stock. It’s the $2500 WASRs that need to gtfo.

If this forum turns into Gunbroker you’re going to see alienation of good members. The button at least gives people a tool to call out grifters in a non confrontational way.

It's never gonna happen. Too many of the "good old boy club" here going on, where folks are making a killing flipping stuff. The point that the flippers can't seem to wrap their mind around, is that we as consumers, should have a voice in a "free market"... In their mind, our voice should only be able to be expressed, by shutting up.

I had a guy yesterday admit that he is only able to sell ammo at $1 per round and stuff, because his buyers don't know any better. They are unaware that they are being ripped off. He said that my tipping them off to cheaper prices would be wrong, because it would likely prevent him from being able to fleece people for $1 per round if they found out they could get the same ammo for half the price elsewhere.

His entire "business model" hinges on his customers being ignorant, and in order to keep them in the dark, someone like me needs to be forced to mind my own business and keep my mouth shut.

They take any sort of interference as them not being allowed to do what they want. And if a consumer is educated and less easily duped, means that they have a harder time selling things... that should tell them that they are doing something wrong. If your success is contingent on keeping information away from your customers and stifling free speech.... Well...

I think it’s understood that rational people aren’t going to go ape **** over people slapping on a $100 up charge on something that’s rare or hard to find in stock. It’s the $2500 WASRs that need to gtfo.

If this forum turns into Gunbroker you’re going to see alienation of good members. The button at least gives people a tool to call out grifters in a non confrontational way.

I don't know that keeping this place from turning into GunBroker or ArmsList, is even a consideration, to be honest...

Back
Top Bottom