• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Dislike Button... What is your vote? Yes or No??

Yeah, that'll really enhance the site. Allowing a bunch of whiny, unprepared poors to comment on stuff they were too lazy to save for or to stupid to buy when prices were low. That'd be great.

seems we already have one of those. It’s labeled Login

grenade.jpg

I would love to see a button on listings for a negative. Why not? Why only allow positive likes or "good deal"?

If someone's listing is a ****ty deal, let people down vote it and let the seller decide how he wants to handle it, without comments and getting into arguments.

Never gonna happen, as others have stated. The seller, no matter how retarded the listing is, will always be protected and given top priority on ODT. That's just the way it is...

I have all but given up on the flippers and horribly overpriced listings. The powers that be, have decided that they want such listings and behavior to be protected, and to be the future of ODT...

So my response is that I will simply keep finding and posting good deals that blow those flipper's and idiotic listings out of the water, in the deals and steals section... Get the word out that dealers are still selling guns at precovid pricing and that the idea that glocks are now worth $800, is complete bull****. The free market isn't gouging like that. ODT is.

That's my plan anyway...

Back
Top Bottom