• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Dislike Button... What is your vote? Yes or No??

LOL, pikers.

If you really believed this nonsense you'd be posting in the man's ads and taking your hats and vacations.

Anything else is a bunch of whining & crying.

tumblr_nl2y4uMxLn1upxwm8o1_400.gif

I would love to see a button on listings for a negative. Why not? Why only allow positive likes or "good deal"?

If someone's listing is a ****ty deal, let people down vote it and let the seller decide how he wants to handle it, without comments and getting into arguments.

Never gonna happen, as others have stated. The seller, no matter how retarded the listing is, will always be protected and given top priority on ODT. That's just the way it is...

Wouldn't people find it more satisfying to go to your LGS and loudly advise everyone how you think their stock is overpriced and they're gouging ?

Imagine the gratification of getting the seller's immediate feedback on the opinion.

Wouldn't people find it more satisfying to go to your LGS and loudly advise everyone how you think their stock is overpriced and they're gouging ?

Imagine the gratification of getting the seller's immediate feedback on the opinion.
I do—but it don’t do no good

Sounds like you need to find a better store. I'm still buying most stuff at pre panic prices. Just picked up 3k srp for $32 a box. I dont really say much about the prices. It is what is. But it does go to show if it ever hits the fan you know who you can trust and who you cant.

Many times everyday, even in classifieds, and much much more in the forums, we see posts or thread that you feel like saying something BUT (the BUTT always shows up...lol) we might get slapped on the hand by a MOD. Why not to have a button of like and dislike under every thread and posts? - That way we could, in a very polite and silenced way, dislike to so many stupid stuff we see, without words and confrontation... (I am just saying...)

Note: We know that if any of the staff, if they don't like a post, that thread will be shut down... So, it is a way of dislike, isn't it? :becky::becky::becky::becky::behindsofa:

View attachment 2812295

Have you been visiting folks up in New Jersey?

Back
Top Bottom