• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT / CMP Range Invasion-**POSTPONED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still planning to come, but sure wish it weren't gonna be stormy. Just complicates i logistically, mud in the car, will have my daughter.. son is going on a scout outting.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I'm still planning to come, but sure wish it weren't gonna be stormy. Just complicates i logistically, mud in the car, will have my daughter.. son is going on a scout outting.

No mud. Sidewalks lead to concrete pad where the lanes are covered.

Rain or shine I am going. Here are a few suggestions/reminders for those going :
Bring something to snack on and something to drink. Don't forget your CMP card if you have been there before. If plan on shooting at the pistol range you will need targets. I will have extra sticky notes and sharpies. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT SPEED NEAR TEMPLE GA. I am special and got invited to traffic court last CMP trip. Half of the tickets were for speeding on I-20 in the construction zone. Ticket speeds started at 67mph. How much could the fine be you ask. Treefiddy. Should you be lucky enough to get a driving award, traffic court is held in the city of Temple gymnasium. Yes it is a once in a lifetime experience. I do have to say the judge is nice and will change the speed on the ticket so it won't effect your insurance rates. Fine is still treefiddy.

Rain or shine I am going. Here are a few suggestions/reminders for those going :
Bring something to snack on and something to drink. Don't forget your CMP card if you have been there before. If plan on shooting at the pistol range you will need targets. I will have extra sticky notes and sharpies. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT SPEED NEAR TEMPLE GA. I am special and got invited to traffic court last CMP trip. Half of the tickets were for speeding on I-20 in the construction zone. Ticket speeds started at 67mph. How much could the fine be you ask. Treefiddy. Should you be lucky enough to get a driving award, traffic court is held in the city of Temple gymnasium. Yes it is a once in a lifetime experience. I do have to say the judge is nice and will change the speed on the ticket so it won't effect your insurance rates. Fine is still treefiddy.

Seems like half of the trip from Atlanta is construction zone. The Waze app for your phone can be your friend. It's a GPS navigation that usually tells you where the speed traps are.

Seems like half of the trip from Atlanta is construction zone. The Waze app for your phone can be your friend. It's a GPS navigation that usually tells you where the speed traps are.

Great tips, thanks. Yes, WAZE is very helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom