• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT / CMP Range Invasion-**POSTPONED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like we'd all have a better time and use of the facilities if we didn't have to dodge storms. I'm up for coming, but for a 2 hr drive I'd love to get a whole day of shooting in.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That makes sense. Two hour drive each way for some....only thing worse than rescheduling is to fight the storm to get there, pay entrance fee, and can't shoot.

As bad as i hate to do it, i've decided to postpone my trip for tomorrow and i'll setbup another event sometime in the future. You guys could still go, of course. My apologies to all.

:rain:

That makes sense. Two hour drive each way for some....only thing worse than rescheduling is to fight the storm to get there, pay entrance fee, and can't shoot.

As bad as i hate to do it, i've decided to postpone my trip for tomorrow and i'll setbup another event sometime in the future. You guys could still go, of course. My apologies to all.

OK so it's being rescheduled. Let's pick a day.

Well, this certainly makes my decision for tomorrow easier!

J/K alleycat alleycat !

My 03A3 wouldn't be ready in time for tomorrow anyway. She's a dirty girl and we have to get aquainted...

If you plan it, they will come!

Seems like half of the trip from Atlanta is construction zone. The Waze app for your phone can be your friend. It's a GPS navigation that usually tells you where the speed traps are.
Waze app is a great idea. I have new phone and I can dwnload it. The old phone did not have enough memory.

="alleycat, post: 6726441, member: 16391"]That makes sense. Two hour drive each way for some....only thing worse than rescheduling is to fight the storm to get there, pay entrance fee, and can't shoot.

Reschedule is the right thing to do. Crappers I wanted to toss some hot lead too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom