• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Not sure if this is the right place

Sandman771

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
10   0
Reaction score
But I had a question and we all know that the answers to life's great riddles are found in the Bible or on the ODT (unless you're asking which is better AR or AK).

Anyway, I'm thinking about a small messenger type bag that will hold my EDC stuff plus some VERY basic get home stuff. Does anyone know if such a bag exists? maybe one with built-in holster and easy access?

Thanks in advance and shoot low boys, they're riding Shetland Ponies.

Have you looked at the Maxpedition website?
They have some low-profile gear that doesn't scream "I have a gun in my man-purse!". I've only used a few of their products (pouches, shotshell holder, a couple of different Velcro items, a dump pouch, and an Admin pouch) but they all work as advertised so I have no complaints.

Maxpedition Jumbo Versipak. I've used one (S-type) for a tactical daddy bag for 5yrs and it has held up very well. I'm not a big fan of off-body carry, but it would work well with the optional holster if you added a larger pull tab to the zipper.

THanks for the help. I'm digging the Maxpedition versions. I bought something cheap and I am not happy with it very much. This will help a lot.

No particular reason other than having everything in one place to grab and go. If I am planning on needing it I'll plan accordingly. This is a everything in place sort of deal not sure on my exact thoughts, but it seemed like something to give a try to. I'll see and if not I'll go back to the way it was.
Plus work doesn't allow even CC, so when I do it needs to be inconspicuous

Back
Top Bottom