• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No Reply to Messages

I don't believe this has anything to do with the south or where ever someone is from. It is just a lack of any manners. People are not taught respect any more. I get the same crap on a regular basis. People ask a question about a price or a trade deal, you answer then crickets.
The ones who get me are those who make an offer, I respond, then they disappear…Even when the response is in the affirmative.

SMH….People.
This exactly. I have had people PM with: would you take $400 for that? I say yes, that would work and never get a response. WTF over.

I thought it was common knowledge that you Yankees should always place higher bid $$$ when south of Mason Dixon.

BTW.... There are inconsiderate assholes everywhere

I don't believe this has anything to do with the south or where ever someone is from. It is just a lack of any manners. People are not taught respect any more. I get the same crap on a regular basis. People ask a question about a price or a trade deal, you answer then crickets.

This exactly. I have had people PM with: would you take $400 for that? I say yes, that would work and never get a response. WTF over.
Had several of these recently.

Back
Top Bottom