No Reply to Messages

I still like the ones begging me to take an additional $50 less event though my pistol is $100 less than you can purchase it and finally I go you know what since you been wanting one of these for so long deal!! In less than 24 hours it’s back on here for sale at $50 more than I was asking. Text the guy and ask “what’s up you have been saying you been wanting this model?” The best response ever “I’m just not bonding with it” I’m like hell you bought it at 7:30pm and selling it at 8:00am you haven’t even had time to shoot it let alone bond with it? Never receive another response……..
Only happened once. When I get a low ball offer I automatically add $100 to what I’m asking!!
Crickets……The way I like it!!

Of course, my favorite:
1692032776831.png

If I get an offer that's less than I'm willing to accept, I'll usually counter offer to try and make a deal.

Recently had an offer and I countered to split the difference. Response was that the guy had just "bought an AK and didn't need to buy another rifle." Huh? Then why are you making offers on my listing if you're not going to buy?

People in the South don’t have a monopoly on being nice. There are plenty of nice and not so nice people around the country. Metro Atlanta is not a super friendly area in general. Plenty of shady country people too.

What's the deal with you folks who don’t respond to messages? Sure, somehow your insulted by the offer but is it that hard to say no thanks or just plain, NO. 2 letters.

I remember when I moved here 7 years ago I was told how everyone was so polite in the south. Once you get past sir and ma'am it’s a lot of bless your heart. So no different than anywhere else I have lived.

I also just would expect more from the gun community that typically has a higher level of respect and common courtesy.

Look forward to the responses.
I'm dealing with the same thing.Got tired of waiting for a response so just bought it off Amazon.Same price only new with free shipping.Oh by the way it's not just the newbies doing this.

Back
Top Bottom