• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

NFA and SBR Items in the Handguns Section of the Classifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sales of NFA items have always been allowed on the ODT. It is up to the buyer and seller to be sure all laws are followed. Personally I would remove the brace and be sure I had a pistol buffer on the gun. Braces are now “stocks” only, same as the rest of the stocks.
Okuma is reviewing the ATF rules and will decide if he wants to change any policy.
^^^^^THIS^^^ sell it without the buffer tube attached to the receiver as a stack of parts previously used as a pistol.

Sales of NFA items have always been allowed on the ODT. It is up to the buyer and seller to be sure all laws are followed. Personally I would remove the brace and be sure I had a pistol buffer on the gun. Braces are now “stocks” only, same as the rest of the stocks.
Okuma is reviewing the ATF rules and will decide if he wants to change any policy.
so be consistent and move them to NFA. OR give points for posting in the wrong section.

FB_IMG_1673153175775.jpg

jesus boys, forgot the sarcasm font again. can't poke mods without licking boots and being autistic i guess. carry on.
Do you think every post below yours is directly pointed at you?

Typically if you're not tagged or quoted they're a response to the OP.

I remember my first day on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom