• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New watch

I have 52 to choose from so I'm sure we can find one you like. NIB with paperwork. It was my last OCD hobby after classic cars
and before guns!! You can choose metals, type of bands, automatic or battery, chronograph or not, etc... Figure out your taste and send me a PM if interested. Each at least 50% of retail price!!

You didn't mention price range, budget so for overall value I recommend Invicta, which you can find at Sam's Club. They are amazing watches for the money, often mistaken for Rolex. I have 3, and I am quite happen with all of them.

I've always liked the big divers. Subs, Seikos, even the Invictas as a beater/dd.

My Citizen EcoZilla (stainless, not titanium) is one of my favorites. Its big honkin' watch weighing in at a pound, but it looks great doing it. I almost sold it a while back. Glad I kept it.

Citizen EcoDrive is also an awesome watch. I have had mind 12+ years, and it is still running strong.

I lost my Seiko automatic last year and I loved it. I have a black Invicta diver now. I like it but it needs another link removed. Check ebay for the Chase Durer line especially the UDT series. I also like the retro looks of the Vostok Russian military watches. They are all automatics. I need one of them to go with my Makarov. Oh and check the Invicta Akula. It's nice and can be had on ebay very reasonably. But if you wanna go all out the check ebay for the Hublot Big Bang. It is really bad ass.

I have 52 to choose from so I'm sure we can find one you like. NIB with paperwork. It was my last OCD hobby after classic cars
and before guns!! You can choose metals, type of bands, automatic or battery, chronograph or not, etc... Figure out your taste and send me a PM if interested. Each at least 50% of retail price!!

Have 52 watches? What kind?

Back
Top Bottom