• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New watch

I have a Casio Pathfinder solar powered watch. Has compass, altimeter, thermometer, and barometer. This one is nicer than mine as it has atomic timekeeping, moon phase and tides.

Mine's been through heavy rain while riding my motorcycle, smacked around and is rock solid. Great watch for the money.

515gZTebxjL._SY300_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Casio-PAW1500...s_watch_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=0ZX1ZGZV16Q5GKS0T98V

Last edited:
How bout this 79 vintage Datejust ?View attachment 286005

Bro I don't think that thing is 100% genuine, the date wheel does appear to have an open 9, as the 6 would but the crystal at the very least is not authentic, which colors me skeptical. I have a '77 datejust that my wife wears and the date is HUGE when magnified. It's in the top left of this picture, see how it fills the entire cyclops window? Not trying to bust your balls just inform by the way.
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_14_u3a9yzum.jpg

Bro I don't think that thing is 100% genuine, the date wheel does appear to have an open 9, as the 6 would but the crystal at the very least is not authentic, which colors me skeptical. I have a '77 datejust that my wife wears and the date is HUGE when magnified. It's in the top left of this picture, see how it fills the entire cyclops window? Not trying to bust your balls just inform by the way.

Your black and red watch looks really nice, I had one just like it!

I'm in the market for a new watch but not sure what I want. Can y'all make any recommendations? Thanks guys.
>>> Just went down the same path. Got another G-Shock , one of the "avaitor" models, primarily for easy to see big face/analog hands. ( older eyes ) Good price, extremely rugged, like my old digital G-Shock. Got a better price than I could find on the net, down at Fred Meyers Jeweler's at the Kroger Center in Gainesville, GA.

I have a Casio Pathfinder solar powered watch. Has compass, altimeter, thermometer, and barometer. This one is nicer than mine as it has atomic timekeeping, moon phase and tides.

Mine's been through heavy rain while riding my motorcycle, smacked around and is rock solid.

I actually went out and bought one this weekend I didn't realize it had all those features which may come in handy for some of the stuff I do. Picked up the titanium pathfinder.

uploadfromtaptalk1405451960424.jpg

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_07_14_u3a9yzum.jpg
No big deal. It aint my watch.

Back
Top Bottom