• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new user assholery

I've only been here 4 years but am getting to the point that if I don't see 50 feedback and no negatives I just move along. If you are 50+ with one negative I read it, chances are you likely ran into some a-hole at some point. Zero feedback with a BS offer.......................NEXT
Wow, aren't YOU an elitist! Lah-di-dah!

Ive honestly had better luck buying/selling anything on FB pages than here.
wanta b "FRIENDS"?

giphy.gif

Nevermind about us being "FRIENDS"

There's people willing to pay an inflated price for ammo right now, and there's people willing to sell ammo at an inflated price, then there's people who fall in neither category that will ***** about it, then there's me who's gonna ***** about the people *****ing about it, then there's my followers who will ***** about me *****ing about the people *****ing about it. These our the ODT days of our lives. No virus can stop us.

****... I need some whiskey and need to reread this.....

i just wish when we got to panics like this the mods would just straight up limit brand new members and if they start posting price gouges then just ban them. they're obviously only here to make a buck when they only have 3 posts, no good for the community, then gtfo. Price gouging is illegal in most states for a reason.

i just wish when we got to panics like this the mods would just straight up limit brand new members and if they start posting price gouges then just ban them. they're obviously only here to make a buck when they only have 3 posts, no good for the community, then gtfo. Price gouging is illegal in most states for a reason.
Why? What does it hurt for people to join and list items for sale?

Maybe I don't see the issue because I'm not a panic buyer, so I haven't even opened any ammo listings. But I see absolutely no problem with new people listing items, if someone here sees value in those items they'll buy them, if not then the new user has just wasted their time. It's a non issue either way.

Why? What does it hurt for people to join and list items for sale?

Maybe I don't see the issue because I'm not a panic buyer, so I haven't even opened any ammo listings. But I see absolutely no problem with new people listing items, if someone here sees value in those items they'll buy them, if not then the new user has just wasted their time. It's a non issue either way.
Agreed. Good deals talk and BS walks.

Back
Top Bottom