• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new user assholery

There's people willing to pay an inflated price for ammo right now, and there's people willing to sell ammo at an inflated price, then there's people who fall in neither category that will ***** about it, then there's me who's gonna ***** about the people *****ing about it, then there's my followers who will ***** about me *****ing about the people *****ing about it. These our the ODT days of our lives. No virus can stop us.
Does any of them followers , follow too close ?

Why? What does it hurt for people to join and list items for sale?

Maybe I don't see the issue because I'm not a panic buyer, so I haven't even opened any ammo listings. But I see absolutely no problem with new people listing items, if someone here sees value in those items they'll buy them, if not then the new user has just wasted their time. It's a non issue either way.

im not a buyer right now either just get sick of seeing it and knowing folks are just trying to profit off panic. Same reason i hate cheaper than dirt and wish teh state govs would pop them for price gouging as well.

I also would have a significantly less problems with them doing it IF i were fully allowed to voice my opinion of their prices on the ad as well.

Why? What does it hurt for people to join and list items for sale?

Maybe I don't see the issue because I'm not a panic buyer, so I haven't even opened any ammo listings. But I see absolutely no problem with new people listing items, if someone here sees value in those items they'll buy them, if not then the new user has just wasted their time. It's a non issue either way.

If you overpay because you don't know any better or are not prepared it should be a learning experience.

im not a buyer right now either just get sick of seeing it and knowing folks are just trying to profit off panic. Same reason i hate cheaper than dirt and wish teh state govs would pop them for price gouging as well.

I also would have a significantly less problems with them doing it IF i were fully allowed to voice my opinion of their prices on the ad as well.
You want the government to set the price of ammo? I don't even know you anymore man :lol:

You want the government to set the price of ammo? I don't even know you anymore man :lol:

not set but if you jump from pricing ammo at .23 a round and then jump it to 1.20 a round for literally just a panic then yah i would see some issue there, same as if there were an actual water shortage and you had assholes charging 10 bucks a bottle. Panic time price gouging is illegal for a reason.

but again i'd personally wouldnt care as much on this site if we could voice opinions about these assholes on their threads. I mean i can only send so many purposeful lowball offers in a day.

Back
Top Bottom