• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New project: 1963 1/2 Galaxie 500

BTW, I absolutely love your 3 1/2. I was a galaxie fanatic until kids came around. Between ages 15-36 I had anywhere from 1 to 4 at a time. Here’s my first one, i sold it to a friend 20 years ago and he
AE52C6D5-ED1E-40B0-9492-60F5929C5B9D.jpeg
just decided to sell it.

Awesome looking car, hope to see it on the road some. As far as carb work, can't help you there, you're a little bit to late. One of the best carb rebuild man I've ever know just passed away a week or two ago. He ran Bennett’s Tune-up Shop but it's been closed up for a while. Good luck finding somebody

I can build them but it looks like you are in Athens. I am in Kennesaw. At least that one looks like its unmolested and has the number tag on it so you can get a parts kit.

Don't be afraid to dive in and do it yourself. Probably easier to rebuild than to clean some guns, there ain't no magic smoke in them. I ran these carbs for years, used to be plentiful in the junkyards and I liked them better than Holley's for a daily driver.
Ps DON"T LOSE THE TAG

Don't be afraid to dive in and do it yourself. Probably easier to rebuild than to clean some guns, there ain't no magic smoke in them. I ran these carbs for years, used to be plentiful in the junkyards and I liked them better than Holley's for a daily driver.
Ps DON"T LOSE THE TAG

psssstt, he ain't to good at foolin' with guns, girls, or galaxie 500's...........:pound::pound::pound::becky:

Back
Top Bottom