• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Member from Toccoa

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy out of town neighbor. I bet you have NO cell service at that place do you :lol:

It can be spotty. Especially in the house since it's down by the lake. If I walk up the hill to top of the drive, it's actually not too bad. Our cable service is outstanding up there, no converters or boxes needed and the HD channels are crystal clear. And the price is about 1/2 what I pay here in North Fulton. I'm not too far from Jenkins Ferry. They call it Martin but I turn right off 17 at Martin and it's still quite a haul to the place.

It can be spotty. Especially in the house since it's down by the lake. If I walk up the hill to top of the drive, it's actually not too bad. Our cable service is outstanding up there, no converters or boxes needed and the HD channels are crystal clear. And the price is about 1/2 what I pay here in North Fulton. I'm not too far from Jenkins Ferry. They call it Martin but I turn right off 17 at Martin and it's still quite a haul to the place.

Yeah you are a ways down there, but i know exactly where you are. I am roughly 15 mins from that area.

I run about 5 coat hangers coiled up on my cellphone for service....heh heh heh.....as far as places to shoot....my family has around 100 acres of land and thats where I've shot all my life...can stretch it out to about a 3oo yard shot and thats where my "shooting rig" is located.

I live out Yonah Dam Rd. Hope to get aquainted with you.

I run about 5 coat hangers coiled up on my cellphone for service....heh heh heh.....as far as places to shoot....my family has around 100 acres of land and thats where I've shot all my life...can stretch it out to about a 3oo yard shot and thats where my "shooting rig" is located.

Guess i will have to plan us a NEGA meet and greet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom