New Member from Toccoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

cammed7

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
6   0
Reaction score
Figured I would introduce myself real quick before I stare aimlessly at the forums for hours on end....I'm currently living in toccoa (small town in the North Ga mountains) and work in Marietta. Guess I will list my toys since thats REALLY the only thing we care about here...

Colt Python .357 Mag
Glock G20 10mm
Rossi 38+p
Mossberg 930 spx fully customized
ruger blackhawk 44 Mag
Franken AR-15 chambered in 9mm (SBR registration in process) Will eventually be mated to the 7" barrel, YHM quad rail, YHM Brake, Vortex Strikefire Red dot, etc etc etc
Franken AR-15 in 50 Beowulf, EOTech magnifier, Bushnell Trophy red dot (for now), Bipod, Surefire Light, blah blah blah
Mossberg "plinkster" 22lr......yeah yeah....Its for my 2 little girls to shoot....

I will TRY to put up pics if anyone is actually interested....

Figured I would introduce myself real quick before I stare aimlessly at the forums for hours on end....I'm currently living in toccoa (small town in the North Ga mountains) and work in Marietta. Guess I will list my toys since thats REALLY the only thing we care about here...

Colt Python .357 Mag
Glock G20 10mm
Rossi 38+p
Mossberg 930 spx fully customized
ruger blackhawk 44 Mag
Franken AR-15 chambered in 9mm (SBR registration in process) Will eventually be mated to the 7" barrel, YHM quad rail, YHM Brake, Vortex Strikefire Red dot, etc etc etc
Franken AR-15 in 50 Beowulf, EOTech magnifier, Bushnell Trophy red dot (for now), Bipod, Surefire Light, blah blah blah
Mossberg "plinkster" 22lr......yeah yeah....Its for my 2 little girls to shoot....

I will TRY to put up pics if anyone is actually interested....

Hey neighbor, i live right outside Lavonia before you get to Martin.

Visit Ken Ford at Guns n' Gear, Toccoa was fun town to work in and good people, also take a drive to homer to Country Boy Sports, Kerry runs that place and does some cool AR work amongst other things. welcome to the Site.

Also, were going to need pics and vids of that 50 Beowolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom