• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New collector from GA!

NuclearFission

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
1   0
Reaction score
Howdy folks! My coworker recommended me this forum, and he's said great things about his experiences through ODT.

I'm finally stable enough where I can start getting into the collecting scene, so I'm excited to see what's on offer. I like anything weird or old, the kind of things that have stories to them. I'm hoping my eyes don't end up bigger than my wallet, haha!

Hope to see y'all around!
-Nuke

Howdy folks! My coworker recommended me this forum, and he's said great things about his experiences through ODT.

I'm finally stable enough where I can start getting into the collecting scene, so I'm excited to see what's on offer. I like anything weird or old, the kind of things that have stories to them. I'm hoping my eyes don't end up bigger than my wallet, haha!

-Nuke

Welcome to ODT!

-Nuke
Welcome

Back
Top Bottom