New Location Prefix System Feedback & Suggestions, take two!

Do you like the New location system in the trading post?

• Yes, I love it!

Votes: 50 49.5%
  • I like it, but I want a few more regions added.

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • I liked it better the old way!

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • And of course, tacos. (Tacos means you don't care either way)

Votes: 17 16.8%

• Total voters
Put it at the end of the product for sale or trade in brackets, so it's easier to pick up. Example:WTS Glock 17 (MA). Require that the exact location is listed with members name. Just my 2-cents.

I could put it in brackets but I can't put it at the end of the listing title.

I agree with the exact location in the profile but it is something that would have to be manually enforced by myself and moderators, which is more work than I am willing to do. :)

311.jpg
I pulled this off the DNR's web site. tryin to help out with the map.
go like, NW, NE, ATL, W, E, SW,SE

There definitely needs to be a few regions added. I would suggest South BFE, West BFE, East BFE, and North BFE - maybe even break it down even further for the people in remote corners BFE.

There definitely needs to be a few regions added. I would suggest South BFE, West BFE, East BFE, and North BFE - maybe even break it down even further for the people in remote corners BFE.

I really like the concept, but it amazes me the amount of people that don't have a geographical clue. I have looked at several different items in various regions and have seen many discrepancies with locations.

I actually feel like there might be too many as it is now. The purpose of the thing is just to give a general idea of where an item is. I'm considering NW, NE, ATL, C, SW, and SE. Who knows, I may scrap the whole thing and try to come up with something else.

sorry, but i find it knida pointless. peoples locations are posted to the left of the post anyhow. I, as i'm sure others do, look at 3 things first:

1) item
2) price
3) local

sorry but i feel if someone makes the mistake of making an offer or saying "i'll take it" without looking to the left to see where it is only to figure out they cant make the trip to get it, thats kinda thier fault.

Back
Top Bottom