• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new home if united state goes horribly bad

i would rather duke it out independently against an opposing force here in the states then move to Britain
Britain will be long gone before the USA goes down. They're already 50% under the control of Mooslims with more being welcomed in every day. Canada is no better... you already have to speak either Arabic or Chinese just to order a 3-piece meal at KFC.

how bout doing that here instead of running.

I got plenty to fight for here but ....... SELA would be the last stand, I got two stands I would make here in ga.
That would be after all has been exhausted here at the homestead. Gone horribly bad would indicate all is lost here. And when the foods all gone here theres plenty of fish in the marsh.

When you know where to look you can catch fish like this with a dip net.

Last edited:
hypothetically speaking lets just say that the united states goes really bad, they ban firearms and we make Britain look like a free country with their laws, the military and government go full on dictatorship, etc. or if you would like just a second home so to speak

what country would be a good country to move to even if you have to defend yourself and your own family more often there? bear in mind that i feel you shouldn't have to be rich for the new home country to let you exercise your rights

bear in mind that I like to think the American people will stand up and fight for this great country and all but sadly many are too preoccupied with getting the latest privacy intruding i-phone to even notice their rights being violated.

i know we have some world travelers on the odt
If America falls, many "safe" countries would domino. So I doubt any advise would be accurate after such an event.

Back
Top Bottom