• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new home if united state goes horribly bad

What do you mean "IF" the country goes horribly bad? It already has and will get much worse as it is being destroyed from within by plan. I would rather die choking in my own blood than allow some ****-eating marxist chimpanzee to force me out of my home.

you would want to go where the elites go . around the end of the bush dictatorship one of the bush daughters bought something like 500,000 acres of land in Paraguay that is over one of the largest fresh water aquifers on the planet . soon afterwards the country legalized marihuana . guess that was a good move for drug dealers . and I doubt they are vectored for nukes .

you would want to go where the elites go . around the end of the bush dictatorship one of the bush daughters bought something like 500,000 acres of land in Paraguay that is over one of the largest fresh water aquifers on the planet . soon afterwards the country legalized marihuana . guess that was a good move for drug dealers . and I doubt they are vectored for nukes .
Yes, I can see why the MWO's would like it there. I have been to Uruguay many times. They are pretty much run by the descendants of former Nazi's.....

If America goes
They will all turn to chaos thanks to Obama kicking every wasp nest in the planet.

This is the global plan Obama, the agitator in chief, so gleefully recited time after time about civil unrest.

I'm not running. I'll stick it out and help rebuild. Once the useless people kill eachother off or die due to lack of preparedness we have a real chance if enough of the right people make it to the other side.

Back
Top Bottom