• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new home if united state goes horribly bad

Me and the wife studied up on New Zealand in 09. It's not easy to get in and stay. You have to prove you provide a service or a profession that they need. They are kinda weird on guns but you CAN own them.
But where the OP said you shouldn't have to be wealthy to go I'm afraid that's what it would take to get to NZ.

Meanwhile I've read and heard that if you deposit $10K in any Costa Rican bank you're automatically a citizen.

I've still got my British passport and relatives there. Ways and means....

World class fishing
Cheap hookers and coke

Costa Rica
Don't forget some of the best coffee on the planet. I aint been... yet. Meanwhile, I have to go to Argentina in December with my son since my mom is deathly afraid for him to go alone. I can understand that to a degree. You know how milenials hardly ever notice anything going on that's not on their phone.

Probably just move somewhere in the states that is more secluded. No idea.
Don't forget some of the best coffee on the planet. I aint been... yet. Meanwhile, I have to go to Argentina in December with my son since my mom is deathly afraid for him to go alone. I can understand that to a degree. You know how milenials hardly ever notice anything going on that's not on their phone.
<<<<millenial. Don't group us all into one please and thanks :).

Back
Top Bottom