• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New here and already got cursed out

Does a persons race determined if you sell them a gun.

• YES

• NO

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you guys need to let the Bedouin stuff go...what was that? Three years ago? Good grief...

As to the account being a troll...it doesn't add up. Way too much of a footprint in the real world to back it up.

Gun guys never forget man. People are still pissed off at Colt for what they did in the late 80s, and S&W for working with Clinton three owners ago.

upload_2016-10-19_10-27-16.png

Bahahahahahaha

He could not correctly fill out a report with that grammer he was using. Also he is not a Muslim. He is one of those " I wish I were a muslim" converts.

Thank you for forgiving me Lax. I have forgiven the owner of this site as well. We all make decisions that end up being worse than we thought they would be. Your posts simply define how much you bring to this site. Thank you for being you,.... again.

Man, this place sure has let some **** starters in lately. I guess it's inevitable when you're the number one gun related forum in the world with no local competition. But you regulars see right through the ****...Good job destroying this one, It was(is) a good read.....

And I made a new black friend.
Plus I got $21,000 in camera equipment in trade for a pink .38.
And @rOmiLaYu found bigffoot!

ODT trifecta! :becky:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom