• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New here and already got cursed out

Does a persons race determined if you sell them a gun.

• YES

• NO

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No drama. At least I don't believe there is. Have doughnut on me and just enjoy. It is a win, win situation
So much win.

:first:
What makes you think that? There's nothing to indicate that the OP was a fake account. I think it's really who he says he is.
He entered his location as Brooklyn, but says he works for APD?

Just stinks of ODT troll....and it worked apparently. Lol

Maybe Bedouin will chime in with his thoughts....Oh wait, he's already here. :)

I'm just trying to figure out the JWC/LAX drama here..... Lol.
Looks like this is gonna be an 'epic' thread...

Lax is glad to be back and I believe he appreciates all I did to try and help him and the others come back. I said it before, but I truly wish I could have done more.

Man, you guys need to let the Bedouin stuff go...what was that? Three years ago? Good grief...

As to the account being a troll...it doesn't add up. Way too much of a footprint in the real world to back it up.

Man, you guys need to let the Bedouin stuff go...what was that? Three years ago? Good grief...

As to the account being a troll...it doesn't add up. Way too much of a footprint in the real world to back it up.
I forgive JWC for his roll in Bedouin, I think others should do the same

Yea the insta account sealed it for me.

No drama. I don't believe there is much to talk about in this particular thread. Have a doughnut on me and enjoy the banter. It is a win, win situation.

Lax is glad to be back and I believe he appreciates all I did to try and help him and the others come back. I said it before, but I truly wish I could have done more.
I see... Good for y'all , helping out like that.
I like it so much more when people get along :grouphug:

For the record, I wasn't trying to stir anything up. Y'all know me better than that. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom