• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New here and already got cursed out

Does a persons race determined if you sell them a gun.

• YES

• NO

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varian

Default rank <5 posts
New to The Trader!
0   0
Reaction score
Hello all i just joined yesterday and a went looking for a 38 special for my wife. Her car was broken into and they took her edc gun. so i set off looking.
1st. I did find one thank god
2nd. Im almost sure the person i sent a message to didn't like that fact that i am black and I'm using this form and said somthing to the effect of I'm not sell you anything so you can "give it to one of your homies". that was racial I'm sure
but what he didn't know was I'm am APD officer. and have be for 3 years now
3rd. Do most people dance around the sell? because i don't if i see something i want i send a straight and to the point message. * hey i would like to buy this gun today if possible give me a call *
What do you think.

Sorry you experienced that , there are a lot of good people on here that will treat you right regardless of color. But just like anything , there are always some bad apples in the bunch. Welcome aboard & hope to meet up with you soon.
Thanks for your service!

Hello all i just joined yesterday and a went looking for a 38 special for my wife. Her car was broken into and they took her edc gun. so i set off looking.
1st. I did find one thank god
2nd. Im almost sure the person i sent a message to didn't like that fact that i am black and I'm using this form and said somthing to the effect of I'm not sell you anything so you can "give it to one of your homies". that was racial I'm sure
but what he didn't know was I'm am APD officer. and have be for 3 years now
3rd. Do most people dance around the sell? because i don't if i see something i want i send a straight and to the point message. * hey i would like to buy this gun today if possible give me a call *
What do you think.
I think I'd get a blue label Glock if I were you.

Oh, and...... IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

Welcome to ODT. You're lack of feedback is probably the biggest hurdle at first. There have been a bunch of folks new to the forum lately that come from facebook and they have given new members a bad rep. I personally am skeptical of new members as some of these facebookers have jerked me around a bit.

Lots of good folks here but some racist a-holes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom