• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New, but it feels like home.

ezgif-7-d28b105a233a.gif

Longtime lurker, decided to make a profile over here a while back. Likely gonna starting using ODT more. I'm a long time member of ya'lls sister forum, but I'm working on transitioning away from there. I'm excited to be here.

About me: I'm a really chitty dog trainer, spend a lot of time trout and striper fishing, hunt year around, just about anything I can find. I also collect firearms manuals, reloading info, and other stuff, and have a small online library of it.
Welcome

Welcome. You know that guy doesn't really exist right?
This entire website is a data mining operation run by the gooberment...or so I've heard.
I've actually done a lot of scholarly research on that subject, and you're closer to the truth than any of us would like to be.
Howdy !! Good to have ya on board. (I think I know that girl in your avatar pic !! )
Haha her family gets around, thats for sure.
DleV153XcAAvo_H.jpg

Oklahoma Shooters Association. Same framework, same owner. Much smaller and less civilized than what you guys have over here though.
First off welcome to the jungle. Secondly I used to live in Oklahoma for 5 years. In the farthest southwest corner of the state you can point out on the map. A little town called Frederick. It was right between and a little west of Altus and Lawton. Fort Sill Army base was in Lawton and Altus Air Force Base well was in Altus. Some of you military boys or bratts might know the area by those two military installations.

Back
Top Bottom