• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

New Alzheimer's treatment emerges.

My grandfather always said “son there are worse things that dying”. We watched my grandmother decline due to Alzheimer’s. I won’t say she suffered from it but we certainly did.

Yeah both grandma and granddad passed from Alzheimers. Terrible disease. They didn't even know who we were by the time they got real bad, changed their whole personalities too.

Father-in-law passed Dec 24, 2022. Diagnosed with it 6 years ago.
This seems to be much too common. It's got to be something we are incorporating in our everyday routine that is the cause of this horrible affliction. Maybe in the food or just the American lifestyle. Lack of some important minerals or vitamins or whatever. Something, somewhere we are all doing but is just affecting a certain group of people. Whatever the cause is it's painful to see and I imagine horrible to go through. My mom didn't take much medication over her lifetime just in her later years. My father was on much of the same medications and he didn't have it at all. He just smoked himself to death. Lung cancer for him and we didn't know it until it was in stage four.

This seems to be much too common. It's got to be something we are incorporating in our everyday routine that is the cause of this horrible affliction. Maybe in the food or just the American lifestyle. Lack of some important minerals or vitamins or whatever. Something, somewhere we are all doing but is just affecting a certain group of people. Whatever the cause is it's painful to see and I imagine horrible to go through. My mom didn't take much medication over her lifetime just in her later years. My father was on much of the same medications and he didn't have it at all. He just smoked himself to death. Lung cancer for him and we didn't know it until it was in stage four.
He was married for 63 years and worked at Lockheed for 40 years. Last two years he didn’t know his wife or only daughter. Many years ago he had asked his wife to never put him in a nursing home. We were able to honor his request for most of his time on earth. When the time was near, the doctor did ask that we let him go to a place that provided hospice care. He stayed there for three days before passing. Such a terrible disease that destroys the mind slowly.

He was married for 63 years and worked at Lockheed for 40 years. Last two years he didn’t know his wife or only daughter. Many years ago he had asked his wife to never put him in a nursing home. We were able to honor his request for most of his time on earth. When the time was near, the doctor did ask that we let him go to a place that provided hospice care. He stayed there for three days before passing. Such a terrible disease that destroys the mind slowly.
Absolutely the worst way to see our loved ones go. Sorry for your loss.

New Alzheimer's medication claims to reduce cognitive decline by 27%. There's only one catch, the treatment is only 26,000 a year. They'll do that and gouge these poor folks for a number of years. Then after they have made several billion they will drop the price to an affordable 10,000 bucks a year.
Over the years I have gained the wherewithal to assume strongly that there are forces at work to poison us for reason of profit margin only. There is a reason pharmaceutical companies have subsidiaries and interests in agriculture and farming. This was not prevalent in humans 100 yrs ago as it is today. The only thing that has changed is the food and the “lifestyle of convenience“.

Over the years I have gained the wherewithal to assume strongly that there are forces at work to poison us for reason of profit margin only. There is a reason pharmaceutical companies have subsidiaries and interests in agriculture and farming. This was not prevalent in humans 100 yrs ago as it is today. The only thing that has changed is the food and the “lifestyle of convenience“.
Yes, yes, yes ,yes, yes! I believe that with 100% conviction. Something is and that's for damn sure.

Back
Top Bottom