• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New 01/03 SOT Dealer south of Atlanta

Congrats! I may be needing a transfer in the near future, I should find out in a day or two and I will let you know so you can fax your info over to the guy in KY.

www.quietriotfirearms.com

All items listed are on their way via form 3s. No waiting 8-10 weeks. All form 3s were submitted well over a week ago. Check out my prices, and if you place an order before they get here, use coupon code "LOCAL" to take a little extra off. You can pay in cash or check in store, or you can go ahead and pay online in credit to hold the can for you. I will honor/hold the can from online store orders who choose the cash/check option for one week before it goes back up on the site. Feel free to pay in credit card, I found a low fee processor and it makes life easier on both of us. Email me with any questions on the cans.

The site is a work in progress, feel free to drop me a line if you see any errors. I've been rushing to get it up.

All items listed are on their way via form 3s. No waiting 8-10 weeks. All form 3s were submitted well over a week ago. Check out my prices, and if you place an order before they get here, use coupon code "LOCAL" to take a little extra off. You can pay in cash or check in store, or you can go ahead and pay online in credit to hold the can for you. I will honor/hold the can from online store orders who choose the cash/check option for one week before it goes back up on the site. Feel free to pay in credit card, I found a low fee processor and it makes life easier on both of us. Email me with any questions on the cans.

The site is a work in progress, feel free to drop me a line if you see any errors. I've been rushing to get it up.

Dude, aren't you supposed to be "off" this week?

Ranger 3s are not supposed to be out for a couple more months.

Yeah I'm leaning towards the saker and sr7! Can't wait till they release it, they need to focus on finishing the product instead of BSing around.

Nice stuff man, Had I not dropped a total buttload on my recent AR build I would be taking that YHM home. I'll definitely call you for anything. are you going to get set up with Silencer CO?

Back
Top Bottom