New 01/03 SOT Dealer south of Atlanta

Quiet Riot Firearms

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
91   0
Reaction score
Guys,

Just wanted to drop a note to let you guys know I will be up and running here in the next week or so. I was formerly GTJake on here, and changed the name once my FFL got here in the mail. I'm hoping my 03 SOT will be here by the end of this week. I will mainly stock suppressors and suppressor accessories. I plan on stocking some of the smaller guys like Thompson and Liberty, and maybe some of the bigger guys. Also hope to find some good transferable deals to have available for those with itchy fingers. I plan on buying some pretty big deals and having some very good prices, so definitely give me a look. For certain brands I will have a price matching guarantee. My website is under construction right now, but will have an updated inventory list at all times. I'm getting set up with most of the bigger distributors as well, so if you need help finding something, or have something specific you're looking for, give me a shout. As I said though, the main thing I will have in stock is suppressors.

My office/shop is located in downtown McDonough, and my hours will be by appointment only. One very special thing I will be able to offer is a professionally written (read:written by a lawyer) NFA specific TRUST for $125. The office above me is a law office, and the lawyer and his wife are both avid shooters. He will be able to print you up a trust if needed, while we do the other necessary paperwork.

Now let's get to transfers. Transfer fees are as follows:
Title 1 guns: $10 ($5 if you are a member of ODT, silencertalk, or NFATalk)
If you purchase a suppressor from me, you will be able to transfer one firearm per month ABSOLUTELY FREE FOR LIFE (or as long as the gov allows me to have a license)
Title 2: suppressors: $25, machine guns $depends on size (50-100)

Thanks guys, look forward to doing business with you guys soon!

Last edited:
Sig line below has all my contact info

ETA - Appointment only hours means if I'm around and you've been waiting on that gun to come in, we can transfer it, even if its a sunday afternoon.

Sot isn't here yet so no instock items at the moment. I should have my site up next week as well.

I will update here when sot gets in, site is up, and form 3s are submitted/approved.

I'm hoping to be able to beat them on some of the smaller guys. What 30 cal cans are you looking at?

Haven't nailed one down, but I was recommended the YHM with QD. Pretty much not looking to pay for boutique brands (surefire) but service and performance are important enough for me not go buy cheap poor performers, its why all my cans so far are silencerco, not overly expensive, good db reduction, and outstanding service.

Personally I'm leaning that way too. I have already emailed yhm all my info and am awaiting pricing. I really like that all their 30s are rated for 300 win mag. My next personal suppressor will be a 30, and being able to use one can on my 300blk, 308, and 300 would be great. I'm leaning towards the titanium. And I love their mounting system. Not crazy about the mounts themselves, but the system is solid, and can be unscrewed without releasing any levers. My liberty torch qa uses the same system and I love it.

Sig line below has all my contact info

ETA - Appointment only hours means if I'm around and you've been waiting on that gun to come in, we can transfer it, even if its a sunday afternoon.

Sunday is my only day off, that would be a big bonus and worth the hour drive. Please keep me updating with your suppressors, I am looking for the AAC sr7, Ranger 3 and Silencerco SAKER.

Back
Top Bottom