• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New 01/03 SOT Dealer south of Atlanta

I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a trust for my SBR build and will eventually go suppressed but would I need to go through you for the suppressor first to get the attorney to write up the trust? Or could I get the trust written up, send off for the SBR stamp, save up for the suppressor while I'm waiting and then have that added to the trust?

The law office is owned by family friends (they rent the office from us), so there is no requirement to buy anything from me first to get the trust made up. I just wanted to be able to offer that service for anyone who might need it. I will have their info on my website when I have that up.

Very nice! I haven't dealt with the ATF before but have read many threads about forms being sent back with errors so it just seems like a trust is simpler. Do the attorneys have experience with the NFA forms?

That is a good price on transfers for cans. When will you be set up to do class 3 transfers? I was thinking about getting another SWR suppressor form Silencer shop. But the transfer fees are adding up. Will you be carrying SWR? Also i would really like to take a look at your Liberty Torch. That is one of the 5.56 i have been considering.

From what I've read, hopefully Friday (finger's crossed). They cashed my check last Thursday, and I've heard they send it out pretty soon after cashing your check for the SOT. (wouldn't it be nice if they did that for form 1/4's?)

As soon as I have that in hand, I can send the out of state SOT a copy and they can get the form 3 submitted.

I'm getting all my pricing in as we speak, and am definitely interested in SWR. The Octane HD looks pretty sweet.

My torch is great. A little on the heavy end, but great mount, and awesome suppression. Theres a reason its called the torch though, that thing heats up fast.

I really wish I would have saw this yesterday!! You will be my new transfer guy for sure. This go around I'll have to give Ed's 1 more 20 dollar bill :( I got your number saved.

No worries man. I'm still waiting on my personal TM Isis 2 to get transferred through there. hoping to have the forms come back next month. Sent in early march.

Guys, just wanted to check in.

SOT came in last week. Lots of cans ordered and Form 3's submitted and coming my way. All cans listed below will be in my inventory in under 3 weeks, assuming the ATF keeps with normal form 3 times. All cans will be advertised on my site at MAP, per manufacturers rules. Email me for ODT price.

My site will be up Friday, god-willing. Just waiting on the credit card processing, everything else is ready to go.

Cans incoming:
Huntertown Arms - Guardian 22, Guardian 22SS, B22, Kestrel 22, Guardian 9, Kestrel 556, Kestrel 762 AK
Liberty - Mystic, Essence, Kodiak T/L
Thompson Machine - Zephyr, Zephyr XL, Isis-22, Isis-9, Thirty
YHM - 762 Ti QD Phantom

I can do transfers NOW for all Title 1 and Title 2 items, so give me a call.

Back
Top Bottom