• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Negative Feedback or not?

Negative or not?

• Yes

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you say that?

The last 2 neg feedbacks that I've left for people screwing me have been deleted. The ONLY thing that the mods look for to let neg feedback stand is a place and time have to be completely set in stone.

Although, one of the two negs I left, I knew exactly where, when, what vehicle he would be in, and phone number...all set. Then he backed out. I left neg, he left me retailiation neg feedback....I contacted a mod for help, he deleted BOTH negs.

The iTrader isnt accurate. Plenty of deserved neg feedbacks have been removed when someone cries about it.

Did other buyers state they wanted it? What was the time frame between I'll take it" and "NO". Remember things and circumstances happen in life. Did you travel or go out of your way to meet him? To me if there's "no harm no foul" then let it go. Not every situation deserves a neg. feedback

I'd let him slide.
The only reason I'd leave him negative feedback was if you had other buyers and had to turn them down and they no longer need it.

I believe an "i'll take it" means alot. since this was an item being shipped, and no time and place of meet can be made, I would say a neutral or negative is in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom