• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Negative Feedback or not?

Negative or not?

• Yes

Votes: 31 64.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much time from the "I'll take it" until he said "NO Thanks" ?

If it was the same day, I would let it slide... if it was more than a day or two, I would mark a NEGATIVE

I'd say as long as it didn't put you out (went to meet, passed on another buyer for him, ect…) and he's not a brand new member then give him a pass. He did at least let you know. I've had worse.

If any of the above items were in place then he gets a negative for being a time waster. Before I get bashed about "new guys" let me just say that if he's new and already agreeing to a deal then backing out he needs to learn early that its not tolerated. A deal is a deal.

Words mean things and "I'll take it" means just that. He could have said "I think my brother would want this" or "I have a buyer for you let me double-check" but he said "I'll take it". Other members should be aware that this guy is not a man of his word.

ifi had not passed up other buyers to save it for him i would not leave it Neg. If i have not left my house and actully changed my life patteren or took time and gas outta my life then i would let it slide . Once i have waited a day or 2 and/or left my house heading for the meet then yes it will be left . Have only left neg twice and that was cause i was at the meet site when one backed out and the other no showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom