• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NEED RV HELP------EATONTON GA

Well, glad you asked biker bill, I had a local guy come by my house last Friday that said he could fix it, he knew exactly what was wrong. He got there and said, oh it's stuck in, not out. I said that's what I told you.
Long story short, he couldn't figure it out. After he left I came back in the house and went deep in thought about it.
my wife and I went back out to the camper and 30 minutes later I had it working.
To be perfectly honest I'm not exactly sure what I did to make it slide again. I took some stuff apart, hit the electric motor with a screwdriver handle and giggled the wiring harness. I think it the electric motor was just stuck from not being used in a while.......anyway, it's working great now. Probably let it in and out 50 times over the weekend and it's worked every time.

Good deal!
Keep some of that lube on it every now and then, as soon as mine seems a bit sticky I spray it. There’s a lube just for that and one for the windows, window stuff works good to.

Good deal!
Keep some of that lube on it every now and then, as soon as mine seems a bit sticky I spray it. There’s a lube just for that and one for the windows, window stuff works good to.
Yep I'm gonna get some of the slide lube. All I had handy was some WD40 so I put a little squirt of that on the bearings at the slide rails. I didn't spray anything on the actual slide rails.

Back
Top Bottom