• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need hvac work ASAP please, no experience but willing to learn

@Laxguy59 , G gh1950

Anybody got a few words of free legal advice for this fella?
I appreciate it sir, but I really am not trying to get into a legal battle with this company I don’t have any proof because everything was verbal and nothing was in writing, if a lawyer tells me hey, you have a case I’ll look into it, but otherwise I just wanna move forward and get a good career started

@Laxguy59 , G gh1950

Anybody got a few words of free legal advice for this fella?

Without a signed contract for employment for a specified period of time, there is no enforceable agreement. Particularly as Georgia is an employment at will state.

You have the best approach, treat it a a learning experience and look for other opportunities.

FWIW, Georgia technical colleges mostly have excellent HVAC programs, and I'd investigate any grants or scholarships at the local school.

Without a signed contract for employment for a specified period of time, there is no enforceable agreement. Particularly as Georgia is an employment at will state.

You have the best approach, treat it a a learning experience and look for other opportunities.

FWIW, Georgia technical colleges mostly have excellent HVAC programs, and I'd investigate any grants or scholarships at the local school.
Thank you greatly sir, I figured as much. Thank you so much for your time.

Back
Top Bottom