• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need hvac work ASAP please, no experience but willing to learn

cdrdr

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
85   1
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m hoping this reaches someone with an hvac company, I had a job lined up, bought tools for that job, put in my notice with my old company, only to be told a few days before I start, that because of my weight they don’t want to hire me, even though in the interview they admitted I was everything they were looking for, and I even asked if my weight would be an issue and they told me “no we can work that out”
Please everyone, I have a passion for hvac work. I want to learn I want to be good at this craft. All I need is one person to give me a shot and let me show you my work ethic. I know no experience is a bad thing for some people but look at it this way, I can learn the way YOU want me to learn. I live in Dallas and am willing to drive to the surrounding areas including ATL. I was raised right, I am always respectful and will always try my absolute hardest on any job you give me, no matter how small. Thank you for your help. Please ask your freinds or share this post. I know odt has the presence and connection to help me with this search

Really sucks this happened to you, I'll keep my ear out. If they gave you an offer letter contact an lawyer ASAP.
Unfortunately I was not, I’ll never make this mistake again, I can promise you that. I even went as far as signing all the pre hire documents and setting a start date. It is what it is, I’m not in the business of suing people I just wanna provide for my wife. Thank y’all for your kind words. Please let me know at any time if y’all have someone I can reach out to

Back
Top Bottom