• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help spotting a fake Marine.

It's been 50 years since I wore the uniform but I cannot recall ever seeing a Marine wearing the camo style this guy wears. Wrong design of camo. Also, cover ( hat) doesn't display EGA. My uneducated but USMC experienced assessment is that he is playing a part. Ask him his MOS if he can't produce DD214. Every Marine basic MOS is 0311 (rifleman) and then they might train for other specialty.

Met a clown once that claimed to be Vietnam vet as a Marine sniper. Rattled on and on for minutes until I challenged him to recite his service number ( we had them in Vietnam era ) and he had no idea what I was asking. He also had no idea his MOS. I called his lie and told him he disgraced those who actually served and if I crossed his path again I'd demonstrate Marine training to his detriment.

Screenshot_2013-09-17-21-35-23-1.jpg

It's been 50 years since I wore the uniform but I cannot recall ever seeing a Marine wearing the camo style this guy wears. Wrong design of camo. Also, cover ( hat) doesn't display EGA. My uneducated but USMC experienced assessment is that he is playing a part. Ask him his MOS if he can't produce DD214. Every Marine basic MOS is 0311 (rifleman) and then they might train for other specialty.

Met a clown once that claimed to be Vietnam vet as a Marine sniper. Rattled on and on for minutes until I challenged him to recite his service number ( we had them in Vietnam era ) and he had no idea what I was asking. He also had no idea his MOS. I called his lie and told him he disgraced those who actually served and if I crossed his path again I'd demonstrate Marine training to his detriment.

I can tell u where he lives if you like. He deserves his teeth smashed into his intestines

- - - Updated - - -

Damn it, you scared off another one. Stop talking about eating babies.
If your avatar didn't scare me, I think we are ok

Yeah you guys bring some spark to my life lol haven't had my face and stomach hurt from laughing so much in a long time. I can only imagine my reaction if I reread this under the influence lol

Buy all means slip into something comfortable, and have a glass of wine... Or if your a big old redneck like me... a Beer.

Back
Top Bottom