• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Photographer for Wedding

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
My son is getting married in October this year. They shared with me what prices they have gotten for a Photographer. After I awoke from fainting I told them to let me search. 1000.00 for 6 hours and a roll or two of film seems exorbitant to me but it just seems high to me. If you know someone please pm me.

Hate to say it but at 1k that’s a low price.

When you bring 10k in equipment plus hire help for lighting and other things it’s $$

I spent 2700 on mine for 4 hours. But we got 1500 photos and videos
And doctors go to school for years. That's good money by the hour. About 300 an hour? I missed my calling.

And doctors go to school for years. That's good money by the hour. About 300 an hour? I missed my calling.
300 an hour if that is all they did. but they will go thru the pictures, pick out the best, make color adustments, contrast adjustments, crop and format, and put together a portfolio for them to pick out the prints they want.

It will take a lot more time than what you see at the wedding

300 an hour if that is all they did. but they will go thru the pictures, pick out the best, make color adustments, contrast adjustments, crop and format, and put together a portfolio for them to pick out the prints they want.

It will take a lot more time than what you see at the wedding
exactly took 2 full days to sort ours out and pick the best.

Back
Top Bottom