My Insta Pot Debut!

Wings look like boney nut sacks
They say you often find what you are looking for.

The wings looks great. My wife uses our pot for a lot of things. Peas, collards and rutabagas cook great. The only meat I like it is roast. Man it will cook a roast to pieces.

The wings looks great. My wife uses our pot for a lot of things. Peas, collards and rutabagas cook great. The only meat I like it is roast. Man it will cook a roast to pieces.
I'm looking forward to deer stew..I like the fact you can put frozen meat in and pressure cook for 5 minutes and it's thawed.

The only thing I use my insta pot for is roasts, stews and rice casseroles. As far as those boney nut sacks go, I'm not the one putting them in my mouth:lol:

I'm looking forward to deer stew..I like the fact you can put frozen meat in and pressure cook for 5 minutes and it's thawed.
Yes. My wife will come in from her office mid morning and put a roast in the pot. When I get home for lunch it’s falling to pieces.

My Son sent this to me a few weeks ago and I am just now trying it out!!!
View attachment 4526256
It has a ton of features two of which are pressure cooking and air frying..
View attachment 4526264
Yep you guessed it I tried wings first
View attachment 4526266
Prepped and into the pressure Cooker Function.
View attachment 4526267
Switched top for air fryer and started.
View attachment 4526273
Total time of cooking was 20 minutes then plated
View attachment 4526287
Man O Man where has this been all my life...Outstanding and now I'm going to chow down...
DinkyDau DinkyDau can you post the model # please sir? The wife and I are looking. Thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom