• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock 30sf 1st review

the_great_white

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
122   0
Reaction score
Finally had a chance to get to the range today and play with my new toy. I wasn't sure what to expect as this was my first Glock. I didn't experience the WOW factor I was looking forward to after reading so much about the Glocks. Granted I only put 100 rounds down the pipe and would like to put a few hundred more before i draw any conclusions as you always need to "learn" a new gun. The recoil was less than i was expecting so there is a plus. My smith airweight .38spl has twice the recoil as i shot it immediately afterwards. It is a smooth shooting handgun for a .45 and feeds well. i would like for the mag release to be reachable without having to adjust the gun in my had to reach the button for quicker mag swaps. i will shoot it a few more times before i decide if it will end up back on here or stay a part of my collection. so, as of right now, the jury is still out for me. i will update after another day of range therapy.

Cool review! Keep us up to date! I'd love to add a 30sf to the collection. A .45 Glock is the only caliber out of the bunch I need!

The WOW, doesn't appear immediately or even in short term periods. It's not a quick love like a sexy 1911.

It's the over time factor.
*Reliability
*Endurance
*Dependability
*Serviceability

The available of upgrades and accessories, the effective nature as a EDC.

I could go on for awhile, but you will one day most likely accept; this is a finely made weapon and I can indeed trust this to function when i need it most.

This is why ODT is Glock heavy.

Enjoy.

The WOW, doesn't appear immediately or even in short term periods. It's not a quick love like a sexy 1911.

*Reliability
*Endurance
*Dependability
*Serviceability

I could go on for awhile, but you will one day most likely accept; this is a finely made weapon and I can indeed trust this to function when i need it most.

Enjoy.

everything you just said is what has been rolling around in the back of my mind............

SERIOUSLY I BEEN LOOKING FOR A USED 30SF FOR FAIRLY LOWER THEN retail price....please PM me if u interested in selling it....(its the 2nd glock i would love to own) thanks

*Reliability
*Endurance
*Dependability
*Serviceability

Enjoy.

Very true.

Plus, if you have issues, or just want some sweet nights sights, you should swing by Glock in Smyrna. They will fix you up. Awesome service!

The more you shoot it, the more you'll like it. I wasn't impressed with Glocks at first, I own four now.

This is most often the case.
When people take a class where they shoot the gun 500-2000 times over the course of a few days is when they come to
appreciate the qualities of the platform even more.

Back
Top Bottom