• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Glock 23 has gone full auto ???

You know some people like to talk a big game. After seeing the ATF show up on my friends door step last year for making completely legal gun purchases and doing absolutely nothing wrong, I'm of the opinion that it's best to err on the side of caution. But you can do whatever floats your boat. I sure as hell wouldn't be posting anything questionable on the Internet though.

You can do whatever you please, but please be man enough to post up when it backfires and you're on the phone with Dean or Cobalt.

Last edited:
I read on another forum that Ghost Inc. is controlled by the ATF. Every 100th minus connector is purposefully made out of spec. You are then surveilled until it goes pew-pew-pew-oh ****, did you see that?, and then you're busted because you enjoyed it.

...But what if one of the Out-of-Spec-on-purpose Connectors goes to a REAL "Fudd", and he DOES NOT Enjoy It--What will the ATF do then? Hmm?... :) ....mikey357

...But what if one of the Out-of-Spec-on-purpose Connectors goes to a REAL "Fudd", and he DOES NOT Enjoy It--What will the ATF do then? Hmm?... :) ....mikey357
If you don't enjoy it, then you only get 25 years in prison.

If they can prove that you DID enjoy it, then it's 50 years.

Back
Top Bottom