• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My bucks are gone

i dont know what the deal is they just vanished i had at least 6 only 2 shooters but 6 counting spikes and they are all just gone poof but the does are around

i dont know what the deal is they just vanished i had at least 6 only 2 shooters but 6 counting spikes and they are all just gone poof but the does are around

As long as you have doe, the bucks will be around. Just get a routine going to check the cameras and stick to it.

It looks as though all our deer are gone for the last couple of years. The yotes are really doing a number on our deer population. We are seriously going to have to start hunting the yotes before our population of deer gets to where it was before 2005.

I like to let my cams sit at least 2 weeks in between checking. I was chasing a big buck and got anxious and started checking to much at least once a week and he got gone. I would have him on camera everyday till I would check it and he stay gone for about a week. After I let them sit for a while he would come back. I started wear rubber gloves and boots in after that and had no problems.
^^^^^this^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom