Must see on Netflix...

Yep that was exactly how he was wrongfully convicted people jumping to conclusions.

Nope. I'm talking about prior to the rape accusation. Avery was a piece of trash long before any of that other nonsense. The burglaries, assaults, threating someone with a deadly weapon, etc. All of that is enough for me to write-off him, Big Mike Brown, Freddy Gray, Trayvon, or any other low life who hasn't learned right from wrong by the time they become young men. I see Avery as a lucky sack-of-crap for not being killed or put away for a long time well before he eventually was. Bad karma finally caught up with his dumb ass as it does with a whole lot of people in our correctional facilities.

Definitely an interesting show. I'm still torn as to whether or not he's actually guilty. If you haven't yet, go watch the Paradise Lost documentaries about the West Memphis Three. The corruption there is much worse than the Steven Avery case.
Man you are so correct...those .... sorry cops and the justice system ruined those kids lives...I watched years ago on HBO,they actually left some parts out on the Netflix show...Damien was raped numerous times had to be hospitalized afterwards...those crooked cops should be raped and left for the buzzards

Man you are so correct...those .... sorry cops and the justice system ruined those kids lives...I watched years ago on HBO,they actually left some parts out on the Netflix show...Damien was raped numerous times had to be hospitalized afterwards...those crooked cops should be raped and left for the buzzards
The worst part is that Alford Plea nonsense so the police don't have to revisit the case and the three can't sue. That and the fact that they got out as soon as the judge moved on.

Don't get me wrong...all police are NOT BAD....but...there seems to be a lot of bad ones in the force these days.. I actually know some good cops&I know some bad ones too

That's absolutely insane to me! Over the past two years I have become acutely aware of how naive I have been in my life. I (like most people) was taught from a young age that police are GOOD, and the justice system was GOOD, and that laws were put into place to protect EVERYBODY, and that bad things only happen to people that are BAD. Unfortunately, the reality is this - there is only one thing that will protect you and your family...YOU!
I believe the day to day LEO out there is a good person the vast majority of the time. It is when you get into the more politically influenced areas of LE that you start running into problems.

Try one in the documentary section called Hard Time. It's about life in the GA prison system. The first episode is getting off the bus at Jackson. Towards the last episodes they showed how the two guys escaped from Hays back in 08 and the cops and guards were all over them mountains up there looking for them. I think all teenagers should have to watch it.
There's another one called The Farm that's about Angola State Prison in Louisiana. Its really bleak. There's a guy throughout the whole thing that's in the infirmary dying with lung cancer. So at one point all his buddies from the block come see him for Christmas. Most of them can't keep from crying. At the end they're burying him in a pine box on the prison property. The remnants of his family are near the gate asking why he wanted to be buried there. They wanted to take him to the family plot. So these convicts had to explain to these cryir women that the guy wanted to be buried amongst friends and people he actually knew and saw in a regular. It's hard to watch without choking up.

searched netflix, don't see anything called hard time

Back
Top Bottom