Mountain House products on backorder!

I informed the ODT member that the marietta survival store TRUE WILDERNESS has stock in store and will match and in some cases beat prices...check them out...and yes they offer free shipping on bulk orders.
Hope this helps

I placed an order yesterday for more Mountain House long term supplies...most of it was on backorder...I got a message from the supplier stating that the demand was greater than it's ever been and they would ship my order soon as possible. Folks, if you're wanting to stock up, maybe you need to order NOW! The closer we get to 2012, the greater the demand will be and there's no telling what it may cost! We've already seen this happen with guns & ammo! I can see it happening again!

Sam's Club is still taking orders as "in stock" with a 10-14 day delivery FWIW

Mountain House is good stuff; however, there are other suppliers of freeze dried food.....AlpineAire, Thrive, Augason Farms, and Honeyville Grain to name a few. I really like the Augason Farms products. Some of these barnads may be on backorder as people look at alternativres to MH.

Almost forgot Wise Foods....has anyone tried this brand?

I tried a sample, wasn't too keen on their meat substitute but the taste wasnt bad. It might could have used a bit mroe boil time, after following the directions the meat sub. was still tough and chewy.

I tried the same wise sample you did JJ. Then I met some guys who gave me some other samples that were really good. They said that the lasagna sample is the one they always give away b/c everyone hates it.

Ugh, could you imagine living in a world with no Arbys? I would rather die than do that.

Agreed. To think that there would be no real way to have arbys curly fries and long john silvers fried clams all wrapped up in a taco bell steak quesadilla with ketchup and cocktail sauce with a giant mountain dew is like hell on earth.

Back
Top Bottom