Mountain House products on backorder!

I checked out the video of the nasa scientist...curious how he sums up the solar threat:
This is quoted from the video:

“The solar maximum takes place every 11 years and occasionally there is some damage to satellites in orbit and we see bright aurora and northern lights here and very little real damage is done. And there is no solar maximum predicted in 2012…the next solar maximum is predicted for the spring of 2013 and its actually anticipated that it will be much lower than usual. Again all this 2012 talk is just a hoax..it’s a fake…it’s nothing you should worry about…”

So, based on what he said, there is a real solar threat that does occasionally happen and damage satellites but it's nothing to worry about...and since it's not happening until 2013, then the "2012 solar event threat is just a hoax".

hmmm...government official double speak...?

Presently, every now & then on certain tv channels we are experiencing satelite interuptions due to solar activity from the sun or at least that's what Direct TV is saying. Heck, just to loose our satelites for awhile would cripple us big time. The way I look at it, it's better to be safe, than sorry! Prepare for the worst and pray for the best!

I just tried to order some more Mountain House product and they are NOT accepting any more orders as of now! They're way behind in production!

I informed the ODT member that the marietta survival store TRUE WILDERNESS has stock in store and will match and in some cases beat prices...check them out...and yes they offer free shipping on bulk orders.
Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom