• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

MOUNTAIN CRUISE for ODT MUSCLE CARS & RODS Saturday 14th nov 10am

brad sweet

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
146   0
Reaction score
Hey there ODTrs trying to gather up interest in a mountain cruise in for all you that have muscle cars sports cars and rods was planning on Saturday the 14th of november..kind of short notice but due to the impending holidays and hunting season this should work out if weather holds out to see the beautiful mountains and leaves before they are gone..they are at peak color right now......Meet at Riverstone publix canton Ga. at 10 am. head up hwy 5 to jasper,136 to sunrise ridge burnt mountain to Elijay 52 long the carticay river and meet up at Colonel Pooles BBQ... so PM me for an RSVP so i know how many are coming..Thanks -Brad Ps if you dont have a car and want to join in to see the sights please feel free to come along

OK guy this saturday...good weather is expected and you are too.....guys on bikes too! why not no excuses....in a blind going blind dr. hunting whatever...baby being born naked wife losing her virginity cows got out, cows got in sick in bed calling in dead dog ate my computer and crapped out a tablet plane lazy couch swallowed your azz get out before the weather gets you!

Back
Top Bottom