• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saturday Oct 14th Fort Mountain SWAP MEET

Ixraypeople

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
272   0
Reaction score
Marietta to Chatsworth, north Georgia mountains
OK guys less than 2 weeks out. Wanna get an approximate head count so I can provide enough food and drink. Lemme know if still in regardless so I can prepare accordingly. Thanks

I am going to have a taco salad bar and provide bottled water, soda, tea, and naner puddin for dessert. BYOBeer/ BOURBON. Names tags will be available as well

There are tables and chairs indoors and a couple picnic tables outside as well. Feel free to bring more comfortable chairs if you would like. Bring any Guns n gear you wanna swap or sell. I only ask that everyone is diligent with making sure weapons for trade are not loaded.

I will have a couple bottles of bourbon available as well.

Directions below

Saturday Oct 14th 11am-3pm. reserved Clubhouse,
Fort Mountain Estates off hwy 52. ODT Signage will be at the neighborhood entrance and throughout neighborhood. If coming from Chatsworth the neighborhood will be on your left just past the global youth ministry lodge. you will pass the state park and overlook, there are a few neighborhoods at the top of Fort mountain.

If coming from downtown ellijay the neighborhood will be on your right. Cherokee trail is the road into the neighborhood Fort mountain estates

Once in neighborhood there will be an immediate right on apache trail

Stay on apache until you go up a decent sized hill at the top of the hill is winnebago trail on the left. There is a median at that location so stay to the right loop around and turn on winnebago.

Then there is a gated drive on the left that will go down to the club house.

If needing GPS type in winnebago trail Chatsworth GA. There is poor signal at top of mountain and GPS can be off at times so look for Signage.

In x4

20230723_175107 (1)a.jpg

IMG_0863.JPG.jpg

Back
Top Bottom