• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saturday Oct 14th Fort Mountain SWAP MEET

Been compiling a list, 3 gun shot wounds (1 was just a crease on the head) Grenade shrapnel on left Arm, Direct hit by 122mm Cost me 8 months in Walter Reed, blown out of a Huey hit by a Rocket (mild Concussion ) Mine explosion , small scar on nose....Now for State Side, stabbed once, hit by two Cars on foot , Motocycle Crash after being hit by a Car, only three days hospitalized, Parachute Jump caught in cross wind, broke leg after pine tree landing, Zip line accident, cable broke, broke leg again, reset it myself (wife said I should have went to the ER "Women lol", two botched Hernia operations at the VA by third rate Doctors another operation here in Paulding which sent me to the ER afterwards, hence my post and Married 3 times, am I living right or what? Taking it easy Thursday and Friday, Damn it I'm coming up there Saturday in my SUV or a Hearse :thumb: Whoops forgot the Broken shoulder, but that was High School Football, that don't count :rolleyes:

How many of those were actually inflicted by Target when she was on a bender? Don't lie we all know how mean she gets drinking corn liquor.

Tell her Pippa will be there Saturday.
Will do, she's bring our Attack Weiner "Elle Mae"
elle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom