• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saturday Oct 14th Fort Mountain SWAP MEET

A great time was had today Pippa and Grace can't wait for the next one in the mountains.

First class all the way thank you Thomas.

Gonna miss you guys today… everyone under my roof feels like Vess’s posts look.

Sounds fatal I hope you recover
Kisses from Pippa and Grace were pretty great too! Courtesy of Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover
I feel the need to clarify, I did not give Thomas any kisses.

A great time was had today Pippa and Grace can't wait for the next one in the mountains.

Thanks for the clarification🤣🤣🤣 I mean I did have some bourbon on board but I'm pretty sure I just kissed the 🐕 🐶

Missed being there guys, had to help my daughter and son in law move, wire up a building we built this week, been going since 7:30 this morning and just got in and got a shower. Same thing tomorrow too. Everything looked awesome Ixaypeople. We will make the next I hope.

Excellent get together. Food was great, the fellowship was wonderful but nobody pointed out Mod Boy to me.Turned out he was nice enough to give him a pass. So good to see so many that I know from the past and meet some new fellers. Sales are tough at these events cause you dealing with the same ole cheapskates you deal with every day. But we sure have fun at em. OK Nanner puddin:first::first::first: was one of the best I have ever had so that means the M&G is one for the books. Sure hated to miss the Biker Ken doll,bahahahahaha. THanks all and have a great weekend

No worries, Biker13, can't believe someone didn't snatch Biker Ken out from under ya... :triumphant:. I'll hold on to him for ya till the next time!!! Of course, as time goes by, he keeps increasing in value $$$!
The wife and I had a great time, enjoyed the coversations and the food was fantastic!!! Nice job ixraypeople!!!! Thank you for your efforts!!!

That is not what I saw.. I seen you 2on the back porch… I was going to keep my mouth shut then you posted this so I had to call you out.. and yes I hugged ksouth and Johnny, but that’s diffrent

Back
Top Bottom