• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most you've ever spent or would spend on a knife?

Meh, I think I paid about $50.00 for a Buck 192. Have had it forever. I see no need to spend any more. About $40.00 for a Kershaw Leek
I'm with you on that.Skinned deer,hogs,turkeys and fish.Just crazy to spenp that kind of money,i would just buy a gun.Most of the crazy price i think are bought to be in the gun pictures on here along with expensive burbon.Makes the gun look like it's worth the stupid price they're axking.

Snapchat-1869634782.jpg

with Blade Show coming soon and on of the knives I want being there I'm glong back and forth on if I should get it. Probably going to be $350+ which I think is crazy for a knife when I could invest that money into something gun related. So how much have you ever spent on a knife and do you feel as it was worth it? I know some custom knives and OTF automatics like the Microtechs are really pricey too but at the end of the day they are just knives, sometime I'd lose before I lost a gun.

I bought 8 Navy Seal, Knives with my Deployment Funds in 2000. It was not a regular issue knife, but my Commander threaten me and said that his guys better not show up in Theater without the best equipment possible. I had $4 Million for 4 Guys.

My line in the sand on this keeps getting pushed back further and further. As of now the most ive spent on a single blade is 850. I know alot of knife makers and blade smiths so its easy to do.... I only buy fixed blades though..

I don't spend much on users, still try to have decent quality.
Collected knives for awhile, max about $150 on folders,
$250 on fixed blades after i discovered Bark River Knife & Tool.
Stumbled across a few GEC folders the other day I had forgotten.
Have some USA Schrades left over plus Old Timers, Uncle Hank.

Saw an interesting set at pawn shop today in Athens.
Two CASE big folders pattern ROGC61050 in Budweiser
Racing Bill Elliott and Junior Johnson folding display (iirc)
Serial Number 537 Tang stamp 19USA92 which Case only
used a few years before return to dots dating system.

Back
Top Bottom