• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Most you've ever spent or would spend on a knife?

$250 on a new bench made infidel. I love it though! Second would be $120 of a browning fdx 684 (TOPS Cochise)

fdx 684.jpg

Last edited:
Hello folks, first of all I am new in here! This is my very first day in here and like my 3rd post! So I am sorry if this is an old thread! Anyway, I am really big into the RAMBO KNIVES! And I always wanted high quality and/ or handmade versions of those knives!
Well, those dreams began coming True for me back in 2013 when I finally got my very first HANDMADE FIRST BLOOD MOVIE KNIFE!

And so.... Stepping into the ONLINE TIME PORTAL and coming back to the NOW... And to Answer the question.... The most I have ever spent on a knife is roughly $2,000.00! After years of desiring, dreaming, and wishing, I was FINALLY BLESSED with being able to buy a HANDMADE GIL HIBBEN RAMBO 3 KNIFE...AKA R3 KNIFE!! I bought the #99/650! It came with a basic handmade sheath... So I also Ordered/ Bought a CUSTOM HAND- SEWN HAND- MADE LEATHER SHEATH WITH THE EZE LAP SHARPENER POUCH as well!! So the sheath ran me right around $200.00 give or take a few dollars! The HANDMADE RAMBO III KNIFE costed me approximately $1,8000 give or take a dollar or 2!! And so.... That is the most that I have ever paid for a knife!! I love this question!!

... I am really big into the RAMBO KNIVES! ...in 2013 ...I finally got my very first HANDMADE FIRST BLOOD MOVIE KNIFE!

And so.... Stepping
...spent ....roughly $2,000.00!

... a HANDMADE GIL HIBBEN RAMBO 3 KNIFE...AKA R3 KNIFE!! I bought the #99/650! .. .

Gil Hibben's website says in the text that the handcrafted Rambo three knives were a limited run of 250 units.

However, the photo that accompanies that description shows one of those knives that is engraved as being one "of 100."

Does that mean that at first he intended to limit the production to 100 but then changed his mind and went up to 250,
and then even later changed his mind (got greedy) & decided to build 400 more, thus capping the entire production run for that specific model of knife at 650 units?

AND THIS BEGS THE QUESTION-- Did Gil Hibben stop making those knives after 650 pieces back in 2013?
Hell it's been seven years, so he could've cranked out a couple thousand more of them since then. I wonder what the real number is up to now?

I’m not much of a brand guy so I personally think the things that are overpriced but cool cause your buddy has it are insane. I wouldn’t own a yeti just because of the attitude of most guys who do and I’m afraid there something in it that turns you into a douchebag that wants to buy a jacked up jeep and drive like an arrogant prick. That being said , I love the microtech knives but I actually use a knife and I’d cry like a little girl if I broke a blade on a $350 knife. I’ve got a case masons knife that I’ve been carrying daily for almost 20 years and it was $60

Hello folks, first of all I am new in here! This is my very first day in here and like my 3rd post! So I am sorry if this is an old thread! Anyway, I am really big into the RAMBO KNIVES! And I always wanted high quality and/ or handmade versions of those knives!
Well, those dreams began coming True for me back in 2013 when I finally got my very first HANDMADE FIRST BLOOD MOVIE KNIFE!

And so.... Stepping into the ONLINE TIME PORTAL and coming back to the NOW... And to Answer the question.... The most I have ever spent on a knife is roughly $2,000.00! After years of desiring, dreaming, and wishing, I was FINALLY BLESSED with being able to buy a HANDMADE GIL HIBBEN RAMBO 3 KNIFE...AKA R3 KNIFE!! I bought the #99/650! It came with a basic handmade sheath... So I also Ordered/ Bought a CUSTOM HAND- SEWN HAND- MADE LEATHER SHEATH WITH THE EZE LAP SHARPENER POUCH as well!! So the sheath ran me right around $200.00 give or take a few dollars! The HANDMADE RAMBO III KNIFE costed me approximately $1,8000 give or take a dollar or 2!! And so.... That is the most that I have ever paid for a knife!! I love this question!!

You'll learn quickly newbie:boink:... Pics or it didn't happen :)
Also sale/sail/cell prices need to be divisible by $tree-fiddy:doh: So you have 6- $tree-fiidys invested in your blade.:) Here is my 6- $tree-fiddys (+or-) :)
6_Star_Wars (7).jpg 6_Star_Wars (3).jpg

What? No pics???

Some of the medfords are relatively expensive. To me at least.
20201230_162511.jpg
20201210_221323.jpg
20201207_181234.jpg

Attachments

• 20201230_162511.jpg
    20201230_162511.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 11
  • FB_IMG_1606924448306.jpg
    FB_IMG_1606924448306.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 20201210_221323.jpg
    20201210_221323.jpg